Green schools 2016 / 2017
Katerina" hotel is located 4km above the town of Bansko, on the way to Shiligarnika. Forest path connects the hotel with Katerina Bansko gorge Damianishka river. Marked hiking trails in the summer lead to Baykusheva fir - the same age as Bulgarian state. During the summer months on the lawn of the hotel there is a swimming pool and volleyball court.Two tennis tables are available for guests and sunny lawn for various sports and games.
During winter Hotel Katerina could be called Ski Hotel because of its strategic location next to ski slopes Chalin valog. Ski trail brings skiers and riders directly on the ski slopes, where there is a comfortable lift connection with the rest of the best ski area in Bulgaria.
- Transfers with own transport to and from the bus station and ski slopes
- Upon guests’ request the following programs are possible: walks to the historical and cultural heritage of Bansko; folklore shows and discos; ski school and ski; Walking tours and excursions in Pirin Mountain and picnics
For green school /childs up to 14 years/:1 Night and breakfast-13lv. /child
HB –15 lv. / child
FB – 18 lv. / child
For green school /child over 14 years/:1 Night and breakfast-14 lv. /person
HB –17 lv. / person
FB – 20 lv. / person
- We have Internet. Rent is 1.50lv/computer/per hour
- We provide transfers from hotel to ski lift – 1 lv /person
- Tax and insurance payable on spot-0,80lv. / person / day
* All prices include VAT and commission for tour operator - 10%